Our real estate law services in Huntersville, NC are complemented by integrity, compassion, and experience.
At NorthPointe Law Group, we conduct both residential and commercial real estate closings for initial purchases and refinances. We also handle person-to-person sales and purchases, builder and new home purchases, investment properties, and can negotiate and close short sales. If you are looking for a firm in the Huntersville, North Carolina area that has a keen understanding of real estate law, allow NorthPointe Law Group to assist you with an upcoming transaction.
Our real estate law services are complemented by integrity, compassion, and experience. We highly encourage you to reach out to us if you are buying or selling a home or participating in any other type of real estate transaction. We believe that it is beneficial to have a lawyer on your side, as opposed to just a real estate agent, in case any legal issues arise and to better understand the documents and legal consequences.
At NorthPointe Law Group, we welcome all real estate agents and individuals who choose our firm for assistance with the closing process. If you have any questions about real estate law or how certain laws in your area pertain to your transaction, we are more than happy to help. Contact our office today to speak with one of our representatives about scheduling a closing.
The Real Estate Process
At Northpointe Law Group, we look to create a smooth, stress-free closing transaction. Our process for handling your file is as follows.
- We request that title requests and/or contracts are sent to Closings@Northpointelaw.com. We will set up a tentative closing date based on the date specified in the order or contract. We begin entering into the details of the order into our database.
- Next, we send out agent sheets and engagement letters for completion. We ask for timely responses on these as to avoid delays further down the line.
- Once we are engaged by the borrower via the engagement letter, we begin further preparation.
- We order the title and prepare a fees package for the lender with the pre-Closing Disclosure and copy of all requested documents.
- We review the agent sheets and begin order payoffs, Homeowner’s Association dues, and collecting invoices.
- We coordinate with the Closing Disclosure and the delivery of the loan package and share the approved CD with the realtors.
- The closing appointment takes place.
- After the closing, we send funding docs to the lender and prepare the documents for recording.
- We update public records and then place the documents on public record, most often e-record, with the county.
- We fund the closing and send out wires and checks.
- We then return the loan package to the lender and prepare our final title opinion, checking for any cancellations as needed.
We hope this helps in guiding our clients expectations of the closing process. We look forward to seeing you at the closing table.