As your certified mediator, our goal is to assist you in finding a resolution for all parties involved in your dispute.
We never expect to be involved in a dispute with someone in which a resolution cannot be found. These situations are often difficult and stressful for everyone involved. If you are experiencing difficulty finding a solution to a difficult problem with another party, you may want to consider a certified mediator who can help you discuss the issues from both sides. At NorthPointe Law Group, we can assist you in working to settle a dispute before it goes to court by acting as your certified mediator for a number of situations.
As a certified mediator, we will:
- Ask questions that address specific points in your dispute.
- Identify items that may have been overlooked or avoided.
- Provide an unbiased approach, allowing you to make decisions without judgment.
- Work to resolve disputes while avoiding expensive court costs and legal battles.
- Attempt to find resolutions in a shorter period of time.
- Work to find common ground between parties, so a mutual settlement is reached.
If you are involved in a dispute in Huntersville, North Carolina and cannot seem to find a mutual agreement, contact us at NorthPointe Law Group for assistance. As your certified mediator, our goal is to assist you in finding a resolution for all parties involved. Relationships are at the heart of our practice, and we provide every client with personal attentions. Call today to schedule an appointment or to find out more about our services. We are ready to assist you.