As your estate probate lawyer, we can provide as little or as much involvement as you like, depending on the needs of the estate and your personal preferences.
The probate process is something nearly every estate undergoes, and for most people, understanding the intricacies of probate is difficult, especially when so many other tasks need to be completed after the death of the estate’s owner. For this reason, many mistakes can be made during the probate process if an estate probate lawyer is not hired or consulted. For example, some of the most common probate mistakes involve:
- Failing to probate an estate so the assets are passed to heirs with a clean title
- Not properly locating assets or taking care of creditor claims
- Failing to let the beneficiaries of assets know of the legal and tax implications related to their inheritance
- Not following the mandated timeline for processes as indicated by the clerk
- Failing to file tax returns for the estate and trusts
Here at NorthPointe Law Group, we are here to help you avoid these common probate mistakes, as well as others that may evolve during the process. As your estate probate lawyer, we will provide compassionate, efficient service and ensure the administration of the estate you are overseeing goes smoothly from start to finish.
As your estate probate lawyer, we can provide as little or as much involvement as you like, depending on the needs of the estate and your personal preferences. For more information about our firm and what we offer as your estate probate lawyer, or to schedule your initial consultation, contact us at NorthPointe Law Group today.