As your estate probate lawyer, we will ensure the administration of your estate goes smoothly.
Almost every estate undergoes the probate process, and most people do not fully understand the intricacies of this legal process, especially following the death of the estate’s owner. Due to this, an estate probate lawyer should be consulted to prevent mistakes during probate. Some of these mistakes can include the following:
- The assets are not passed to the heirs with a clean title.
- All assets are not located properly and in a timely manner to take care of creditor claims.
- Notice is not given to the beneficiaries of certain assets regarding the tax and legal implications of receiving their inheritance.
- Processes as indicated by the clerk are not followed according to the pre-determined timeline.
- Tax returns for the estate and trusts are not filed.
Estate and Probate Law are confusing. Let NorthPointe Law Group help you navigate planning for your future.
At NorthPointe Law Group, we are here to help you avoid these common probate mistakes in addition to others that might evolve during the process. When you hire us as your estate probate lawyer, we will ensure you receive efficient, compassionate service and that the administration of your estate is managed smoothly from beginning to end.
Our role as your estate probate lawyer is to provide as much involvement as you prefer and act as a reliable, confidential source of information and guidance. Reach out to us at NorthPointe Law Group today to find out more about why hiring an estate probate lawyer in Mooresville, North Carolina is so essential and to schedule your initial consultation with our firm.