We will make sure you receive efficient, compassionate service as your estate probate lawyer in Concord.
Every estate undergoes probate, and for most people, understanding the intricacies of this legal process is difficult, especially in the days immediately following the death of the estate’s owner. If an estate probate lawyer is not hired or consulted during estate administration, mistakes can be made. Some of the most common mistakes made during probate include:
- The trusts and estate do not have the appropriate tax returns filed
- Creditor claims are not properly managed, and assets are not located in a timely manner
- The estate is not probated, and the assets are not passed on to heirs with a clean title
- The clerk’s timeline for probate is not followed
- The legal beneficiaries of assets are not informed regarding the implications associated with their inheritance
One of our goals here at NorthPointe Law Group is to help you avoid these common probate mistakes in addition to any others that might develop as probate moves forward. We will make sure you receive efficient, compassionate service as your estate probate lawyer, so the administration of the estate at hand progresses smoothly from beginning to end.
When you hire us as your estate probate lawyer in Concord, North Carolina, we can provide as little or as much involvement as you desire based on your personal preferences and the intricacies of the estate. Reach out to us at NorthPointe Law Group today speak with a member of our team about your options or to schedule a consultation.