Financial Series: 3RD WED OF MONTH
- 11/19 -Importance of Finances/budgets– Concerns for Women. Getting financially organized and educated. Wine, Cheese & Choc
- Wills and Trusts, What estate planning vehicle do you drive and why? Warm up to comforts of Estate Planning
- 1/15 (Soups, Chili, Salad)
Wealth transfer- Distributing 401k and IRA pensions — Effects of divorce, bankruptcy and estates
- 2/18 Dinner; Location TBD
- Beneficiary designations (having none, minor children, listing trust)
- 3/18 Dinner; Location TBD
- Corporate- Buy-sell agreements, key man policies, Corporate forms set up?
- 4/16 Wine & Cheese
- Longterm care- Medicaid, estate planning, Spending down– what type of care do you want?
- 5/20 Wine & Heavy Hors d’oeuvre