Importance of Finances/budgets– Concerns for Women. Getting financially organized and educated. 1/22 Wine, Cheese & Choc
2) Wills and Trusts, What estate planning vehicle do you drive and why? Warm up to comforts of Estate Planning 2/12 (Soups, Chili, Salad)
3) Mortgage as a Tool– Creating cash flow/cash buyers 2/26 Wine & Cheese
4) Wealth transfer– Distributing 401k and IRA pensions — Effects of divorce, bankruptcy and estates 3/12 Sit down dinner
5) Beneficiary designations (having none, minor children, listing trust) 3/26 Sit down dinner
6) Corporate– Buy-sell agreements, key man policies, Are corporate forms set up. 4/9 Wine & Cheese
7) Longterm care– Medicaid, estate planning, Spending down– what type of care do you want?4/23 Dinner or Appeteziers??